Sunday, August 31, 2008

Whats happened? Nothing, life as usual which is never usual...

I look back to all that I have done, did I accomplish anything at all?

After all ,life has been depressing, what I could be missing from start till now?
My ...how confused I have become, maniacal laughter rings from inside my heart.

Could it be that I was blind from the beginning what I desired?
Of course not, others have led me to where I tread first...
Not that I had much control but this is hilarious.
From other's point of view, I seem diminished.
Undoing every effort myself tried in vain for completion.
Such a joke I cannot endure, pitying myself is not an option.
Enough of all my nonsense, the darkness will end as I wish.
Don't be fool by my sudden enlightenment, i am just gazing upon the light, inferno, eternal, internal.

No comments: